No matter how clean your bathroom is, it can always get mould.
Here’s how to remove it without nasty chemicals… and in one go!
To get rid of stains or mould in your grout simply get some cotton coil, or if you can’t find it, you can use cotton balls.
1. In a bowl, soak the cotton coil in bleach.
2. After the cotton is saturated with bleach take it out and place it along the grout with stains.
3. Use a cotton tip to push the cotton into the mould.
4. Let it sit overnight and in the morning you can take an old toothbrush to scrub away any remaining stains!
5. Rinse and admire your results!