Our Saturday night nostalgia session is fast becoming one of our favourite times of the week! We love remembering all of the wonderful things of the past, but for this week’s session, we’re looking at the wonderful advertising of the past!
The ads of the 1960s were full of jingles and only in black and white… This was before advertising got too risque and when a good sing along and some pretty people were all you needed to make an ad successful!
Do you remember these TV advertisements from the 1960s? We think they’re crack ups showing off the good and bad of this era… What advertisements do you remember? Tell us what they were and why you loved or hated them!
1. CocaCola… Filmed in Parsley Bay, NSW.
2. The Streets Cassata bar icecream
3. BP C.O.R. for BP Super
4. Harris Coffee and Tea
5. Holden (who love’s football, meat pies, kangaroos and holden cars??)
6. Milo, Australia’s favourite “tonic food”!
7. BONDS cottontails women’s underwear
So hippity-hop and tell us what 1960s television ads you remember… What did you love and what did you hate? The jingles of the 1960s were like no other!