Don’t spend up to $10 on two litres of fabric softener…. this homemade recipe costs a fraction and is just as effective!
Try it for yourself by following these instructions.
- 5 cups of hot water
- 3 cups of vinegar
- 1 cup of hair conditioner (hint: you can vary the smell of the fabric softener by using different hair conditioners)
- 1 container (to store)
- Mix the hair conditioner and the hot water together in a bowl (the hot water will help to smooth the lumps of the conditioner)
- Add the vinegar into the mixture
- Pour the mix into a container of your choice.
- Add 1/4 cup of fabric softer to a full load.