Who among us has managed to keep their tea and coffee cups in pristine condition for more than a few months? A carelessly-left teabag here, a forgotten mug there; the tiniest amounts of neglect can add up into some seriously stubborn stains.
But there’s a secret weapon to rub them dry, and you won’t find it in the kitchen: use a simple eraser!
- Gently rub damp magic eraser on the dry cup.
- Wash item thoroughly with soapy water and rinse clean
Image source: Magicerasersponges.com
Here’s another natural way to remove tea and coffee stains in under 30 seconds. You’ll have 99.9% of you probably already have these ingredients in your cupboards.
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Dump 1 tablespoon of baking soda into the stained mug
- Add a drop of dish soap and a drop of vinegar
- Fill the mug half way with warm water
- Scrub the sides of the mug with a kitchen cloth
Will you give this trick a try? Have you ever thought to use an eraser before?
Feature image: TheKitchn.com