Do you find that you have to squint to read the text on your screen? If you have bad eyesight or you just simply want to see things clearer, zooming in and out on your MAC or PC is very simple. In fact there are many different ways to go about it.
If you have a Windows PC, follow these steps to zoom in and out:
1. When you are in a web browser, on the top of you screen you will see a few tabs. Click on View > Zoom (100%) > Zoom in
2. On your key board click Control + (found by the numbers)
If you have a Mac computer follow these steps to zoom in and out:
1. When you are in a web browser, on the top of your screen there are a few tabs. Click on View > Zoom In > A tab will appear on the screen > click +
2. On your key pad click Command + (found by the numbers)
3. On the bottom tab click on the System Preference > Accessibility > Zoom > More options > Zoom in windows
We hope this will help you read the text on your screen better.
Have you ever tried these tricks?