Have you noticed that your boiled eggs have a tendency to be too hard or too soft? Well we’ve found a trick to make perfectly boiled eggs every time.
- Start boiling a pot of water on the stove
- Generously add salt to water
- Pierce the egg with a tack
- Place the egg or eggs in a pot of boiling water
- Once the water is boiling, turn the stove off and let the eggs sit for 15 minutes
- Prepare a bowl of ice and water
- Using a draining spoon, move the eggs into a bowl of ice and water
- Leave the eggs in ice bath for 1 minute
- Take eggs out and peel the shell off
Tell us, will you try this trick? Has this worked for you before?