Marriage can and does change things in a relationship. Over time we start to get more comfortable and sometimes forget about that initial spark. Maybe you’re an exception to this phenomenon but we reckon a few of you will be able to relate to these funny truths about married life.
Do any of these funny truths sound familiar?
- You may be the boss at work but when once you get home, you’re not. Let’s face it, the wife always is.
- The husband does everything he’s asked, but the wife always has to ask!
- Games are not a game. The wife hates it when you win and hates it when you let her win!
- The wife has the last word in any argument.
- ‘Now I can get fat…’
- You let it all out. Love is not having to old your farts in anymore.
- Love may mean never having to say you’re sorry. But marriage means apologising when you know you’re right.
- Inevitably things get shared – your wallet…becomes OUR wallet.
- The blanket war! If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blankets back to your side.
- Showering together is actually an inconvenience. The expectation of romance versus the practical reality are very different.
- Marriage can take a heavy toll on how you look…
Any others you’d like to add?