Are you a knitting whiz? Knitting can be so relaxing and rewarding.
Creating beautiful clothes and items is a fun past time, but are you being as efficient as you could be?
We’ve got a list of 11 of the best knitting tips ever and we reckon there might be some clever tricks in here that you didn’t know!
1. Wine corks work well as point protectors on your big needles
2. Either purchase glow-in-the-dark needles or paint your own with special paint so you can knit in the dark.
3. Use a teapot to hold your yarn.
4. Make pom poms with a fork!
5. Make crochet hooks more comfortable to use with pencil grips
6. Learn to wind a centre-pull ball by hand