One of the great things in life is having a wonderful home that has been yours for many years – but do you ever feel a tiny bit jealous or forlorn when you see those beautifully decorated new homes?
The good news is that you can make your tired house look new again with these ingenious ideas. Even better: they won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
1. Update your splash back with tile stickers
2. Unstain and restain your furniture with spray stripper
See how here
Source: Frugal with a Flourish
3. Paint your lino
4. Half-paint your walls
5. Spray paint or tape your fridge
6. Add napkin rings and ribbons to your shower curtains
7. Wallpaper a door
8. Add a doorway display
How to do it: Add a shelf above a doorway, paint it to match the trim, then use it to display pottery.
Source: Beth Singer
9. Install a ceiling fan
10. Floating shelves
Source: Michael Luppino
11. Paint your front door
12. Use ladder as a towel rack
Source: David Prince
What other things have you done to refresh your home? Tell us below!