Vodka is one of the world’s most popular spirits to drink and now there are even more reasons to love it. We’ve discovered a variety of ways to use vodka as a remedy for household tasks. It’s widely available, effective and less toxic than other alternatives you might use for these tasks. Plus, you probably have some extra vodka stashed away in the cupboard just waiting to be used, so go grab the bottle and give them a try!
Take a look at these ten handy vodka solutions below.
1. Remove a bandage painlessly. Saturate the bandage with vodka to dissolve the adhesive.
2. Clean the caulking in bathtubs and showers. Fill a spray bottle with vodka, spray caulking, let sit for a few minutes and wash clean.
3. Clean your glasses. Wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. It will clean the class and kill germs.
4. Prolong life of razors by soaking blade in vodka after shaving. It disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.
5. Spray vodka on wine stains, scrub with brush and blot dry.
6. Use a vodka soaked cotton ball to cleanse the skin and tighten pores on your face.
7. Add some vodka to your shampoo. It will help cleanse your scape, remove toxins form hair and stimulate hair growth.
8. Use a spray bottle filled with vodka to spray and kill bees.
9. Fill a bottle or ziplock bag with half water and half vodka and freeze it for a slushy, ice pack for aches and pains.
10. Wash your feet with vodka to cure foot odour.
Can you think of any other uses for vodka? Have you tried any of these tips?