Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, has proven that affordable fashions have a place amidst designer labels. This year, the young royal has given birth to her second child and held her own at countless royal engagements. Here are Catherine’s top ten looks – a lovely mix of old, new, designer and affordable!
1. A 50 quid dress, worn to meet children and volunteers at The Fostering Network in London
2. A discount maternity wrap bought from ASOS online, worn to visit the Brookhill Children’s Centre
3. The Duchess visits Downtown Abbey in a $140 winter jacket – one she wore regularly throughout 2015
— mariaelisacruzlima (@MARIAELISACLIMA) March 12, 2015
4. Looking impossibly beautiful after the birth of her daughter Princess Charlotte, the Duchess of Cambridge favoured $10 sheer stockings
5. All in white for Princess Charlotte’s christening, wearing designer label Alexander McQueen for this special occasion
6. Proving even royalty reuse their clothing, the Duchess re-wore this Tory Burch Paulina dress which was first spotted on her tour of New Zealand
7. Pulling out all the stops for a state banquet with Chinese President Xi Jinping, the Duchess called on her favourite British designer Jenny Packham and wore a diamond tiara once owned by the Queen Mother
8. The ultimate Bond girl, Catherine called on designer Jenny Packham once again for the London premier of “Spectre”. Somehow her neckline caused a stir though!
9. Catherine often dresses thematically, this time opting for a festive red during her Christmas visit to the Anna Freud Centre in London. More photos are available here.
10. You’re never fully dressed without a smile! Catherine flashes the best fashion accessory of all, whilst abseiling and teasing Prince William about how much he loves her…
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge abseils as she visits the Towers Residential Outdoor Education Centre on November 20, 2015 in Capel Curig, United Kingdom.