This extraordinary home has just gone on the market. Known as one of Australia’s most stunning Whitsunday’s homes, it is equipped with six bedrooms, nine bathrooms and a helipad for all of that helicopter travel we all do…
Since very few (if any) of us live in mansions like that, we thought it would be fun to stickybeak! The home has just gone on the market for $20 million so here’s some snaps!
Here’s some information from the real estate company, Unique Estates.
PRICE $19.999 million
LAND SIZE 4,200 m²
- 6 king-sized en-suited bedrooms
- Fully self-contained staff quarters
- Private 24m berth marina & personal helipad
- 10 mins from Hamilton Island jet airport
- Humidity controlled cellar & dining hall
- State-of-the-art theatre & games room
- Immaculately landscaped grounds
- Stunning pool & outdoor terracing
- Spectacular Coral Sea water frontage
- Enjoy the very best of the Great Barrier Reef