St. George OpenAir Cinema – Terms & Conditions
Enter the competition here
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Starts at 60 Pty Ltd, St.George) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must complete the entry form online at startsat60.com. Only one entry per person will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Starts at 60 Pty Ltd).
- must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- There are three Prizes. Each Prize consists of a St.George Open Air Cinema VIP experience held on 11 February 2018 comprising:
Dinner for 2, by Aria Restaurant, in the St.George VIP Lounge up to the value of $250 per couple,
Reserved grandstand seating for 2 at St.George OpenAir Cinema. Travel is not included in the Prize and it the winners’ responsibility to make their own travel arrangements.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a component of equal value at their discretion.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Promotion commences 25 January 2018. Entries close 1 February 2018.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Starts at 60 Pty Ltd, 2/19 Musgrave St, West End, Brisbane, QLD, Australia.
- The information you are asked to provide to Starts at 60 Pty Ltd is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The company will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter and the company may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. Literary pieces may be published both with names and profile pictures or in anonymized format.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entries will be judged by Starts at 60 Pty Ltd on Friday 2 February 2018 and the winners’ names will be published on the Starts at 60 website within five (5) business days.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email within five (5) business days from the judging.
- If Starts at 60 Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winners within five (5) business days of the draw and the Starts at 60 Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Starts at 60 Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entrant.