There’s nothing better than a quick and easy dessert and this flourless chocolate cake tastes absolutely divine! Moist and thick, it will be the perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 1.5 cups milk or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 175C. Grease and then line a 6-7 inch spring form pan with baking paper. (make sure to grease first and then line with paper because the cake will still stick if pan is only greased.) Place chocolate chips and butter into a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Make sure to stir in between each of the 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Beat eggs at high speed in stand mixer for about 7 minutes until almost triple in volume.
- Add 1/3 of egg mixture into melted chocolate and stir in clockwise motion until no egg streaks remain. Repeat with another 1/3 of egg mixture and then again with final third.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 22-25 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean.
Originally published here