These Thai pork patties are such a delicious and easy meal to whip up any night of the week. The ingredients are so simple yet the flavour is spot on every time! Best of all they only take a few minutes to put together and cook in the pan so you have more time to put your feet up! They great served with a simple salad, try mixed lettuce leaves, cucumber and cherry tomatoes, or with steamed rice and Asian greens.
- 550g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
1. Combine mince and curry paste in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using hands, mix to combine. Using 1/4 cup mixture at a time, roll into 8 balls. Flatten slightly. Place patties on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here