Just reading this recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is making us hungry! It’s easy to make and the best part is, it’s good for you.
- 450 grams udon noodles
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 340 grams of flank steak (thinly sliced)
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 226 grams mushrooms (sliced)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Boil noodles in a large pot as per package directions.
- Whisk together soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, honey, two tablespoons sesame oil and Sriracha (optional) in a small bowl. Add in cornstarch, whisk and set aside.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a large fry pan. Add streak and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli and 2 tablespoons water, stir. Cook for about six minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat, add cook noodles and sauce to the pan. Toss and stir to fully coat. Serve with lime wedges.
Do you have a go-to stir fry recipe?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here