Our four-legged friends deserve a treat every now and then and these delicious doggy treats are just the way to spoil them! The ingredients are simple and the best part is they aren’t loaded with salt like a lot of the treats on the shelves. You can make them into whatever size you like and use cute dog-themed biscuit cutters if you have them on hand. Give them up to 2 at a time and watch them gobble it up!
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 270g unsalted natural peanut butter
- 1 cup low fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 190C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Stir together the flour and baking powder and set aside. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and milk. Stir in the flour mixture until well blended. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Roll out to 1cm thickness and cut into shapes using biscuit cutters.
3. Place 2cm apart on the prepared baking trays. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove from baking trays to cool on wire racks.