Remember the chocolate hedgehog slice Mum used to make? It was a nice little treat and she used to whip it up for morning teas.
We’ve found a retro recipe for you that uses just three ingredients to recreate this classic slice. Yum!
- 125g shortbread biscuits
- 200g Milk or dark chocolate
- 30g Copha
- Crush up the biscuits by placing them in a plastic zip lock bag and crushing them with a wooden spoon.
- Place the chocolate and copha into a saucepan, stir constantly until both ingredients melted completely.
- Combine the mixture with the biscuits, stirring so that all of the biscuits are distributed evenly.
- Place mixture into a creased 25cm pan, patting the mixture flat and place into the fridge to cool.
- After finished cooling, slice into rectangles and ice with chocolate frosting or desiccated coconut (optional)