This cheesy chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is a super quick weeknight meal. It’s easy to make, delicious and makes great leftovers.
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken (or other cooked chicken)
- 2 cups broccoli, broken down into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (low sodium)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup crushed corn flakes (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients into a greased 33 x 23 cm dish. Mix all ingredients except corn flakes and butter into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crushed corn flakes over the top of the casserole. Drizzle melted butter over the top (optional). Or top with extra grated cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through.
Will you try this recipe?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.