This recipe will help you keep on track with your New Years health goals but also give you some delicious barbecue flavours!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 3/4 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees.
- Rinse cauliflower well and pat dry. Cut into small florets.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of olive oil over an oven tray.
- Place the cauliflower florets on the oven tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl while the cauliflower is baking.
- Once the cauliflower has been taken out of the oven, place into a large bowl with the sauce and mix well, covering all cauliflower florets.
- Serve immediately with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
If you’d like to see more recipes from Starts at 60, click here. And if you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here