Zucchini slice is a humble little snack but so delicious! It is an excellent afternoon tea item, we love it!
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flower
- 375g grated zucchini
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 200g bacon diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Grease and line a 30 x 20cm tray and preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs. Add the flour and beat until smooth.
- Add zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese and oil, stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared tray and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
What is your favourite afternoon tea snack?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.
Submit your article here