Pasta is a bit of a go-to when its been a big day and cooking is the last thing you feel like doing. This 5-ingredient Alfredo pasta bake might just be your new lazy day favourite. It takes 15 minutes to create and will have you relaxing on the couch again in no time!
Note: You be the judge of how much of each ingredient you feel like, you can’t go wrong!
- Penne pasta
- Rotisserie chicken (from the deli)
- Alfredo sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Cook the penne pasta and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place a layer of pasta into a baking dish. Put a layer of chicken on top of the pasta, followed by a layer of Alfredo sauce and mozzarella.
- Repeat step 2.
- Place pasta bake into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked sprinkle the fresh basil on top.
What is your favourite lazy day dinner?
If you have a recipe you’d like to share with the Starts at 60 community – we’d love to share it! Submit them to us by completing the form below.