13 for Thursday: Home truths from a pensioner...
A little older a little wiser, or so the saying goes…. Here is my 13 for Thursday, some home truths from a pensioner!
Ad. Article continues below.
- As I wonder on the great questions in life these thoughts were sent to me. If a whale is still fat after swimming all day and eating fish what chance do I have?
- A rabbit is lively and hops everywhere then it lives for 15 years, whereas a tortoise hardly moves and lives for 150, and I should exercise? I don’t think so.
- My wild oats are eaten with prunes and allbran now.
- I finally got my head together and now my body is falling apart
- I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
- If all is not lost then where the heck is it?
- It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.
- Some days you are the top dog, some days you’re the hydrant.
- Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
- Accidents in the back seat cause kids!
- I wish the buck really did stop here, I sure could use a few!
- It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
- The world only beats a path to your door when you’re in the bathroom.
Loading Next Article
Love starts at sixty? Get our most popular stories delivered today. Join Us
Never Miss a story join us today