Fresh salsa is one of those foods I just can’t live without! You can add it to things, have it on things or have it with things! Here’s a beautiful little recipe that is fresh and tasty…
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, ripe
- 1 white onion, large
- 3 jalapenos or 3 serrano peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 yellow sweet pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Chop all vegetables finely
- Mix everything together with lime juice and pepper in a bowl.
- Enjoy with corn chips or on toast!