This classic Kiwi dish is a staple at barbecues thanks to its easy assembly and crowd-pleasing flavours. There are plenty of different versions out there, but we love this one for its burst of juicy mandarin and pretty colours.
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 mandarins
- 500ml thickened cream
- 1kg yoghurt (any flavour)
- Maraschino cherries, to serve
- Cut marshmallows and Strawberries in half. Peel, deseed and chop mandarins into small pieces.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add yoghurt to cream and mix gently to combine.
- Add marshmallows and fruit to cream mixture and stir to combine. Spoon mixture into either a large glass bowl or individual serving bowls or glasses.
- Leave in fridge to set for a minimum of 4-5 hours (best overnight) or until marshmallows have softened. Serve topped with Maraschino cherries.