Strawberry cream cheese cobbler is a delicious dessert that is a perfect warming winter treat for the cooler months. Easy to make with little fuss you’ll love this fantastic recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 quarts of strawberries, washed & capped
- 250g cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Melt butter & pour into a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix egg, milk, flour, sugar, baking powder & salt. Pour over the butter, but do not stir.
- Add the strawberries & cream cheese pieces. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is golden.