CAFFEINE FREE – VEGAN FRIENDLY – GLUTEN FREE
- Modern day version of Chai
- Warming Tea
- Abundant in exotic fruits and spices
- Promotes circulation
- Add to wine to create a sangria or mulled wine
A modern alternative to Chai, containing all the traditional benefits without Black tea. Abundant in exotic fruit & spices and warming to the soul. When simmered with red wine makes for a perfect mulled wine or even sangria. A rich warm aromatic tea that helps circulation and tastes like Christmas.
This pack contains:
- 1 x Travel Tin of Warm Spicy Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 x Warm Spicy Tea Individually Wrapped Teabag
- 1 x Licorice Lover Tea Individually Wrapped Teabag
- 1 x White Tea & Rose Petals Individually Wrapped Teabag
- 1 x Steel Mesh Infuser
Ingredients: Apple Pieces (Pyrus mali fructus), Orange Peel (Cortex aurantic fructus), Rosehips (Fructus cynosbati), Hibiscus (Flores hibisci sabbariffac), Cornflower Blossoms (Flores helianthii annui), Clove (Flores caryophylli).
Flavour: Warm full-bodied tea like a great red wine
Preparation: Bring fresh, cold water to boil. Infuse 1 teaspoon of loose-leaf tea per person in a cup of teapot. Allow to steep for 5 to 10 minutes for desired strength. Serve hot or chilled, without milk, with honey or lemon to taste.
Mulled Wine Recipe: Add 5 teaspoons of Warm-Spicy Loose-Leaf tea (tied in a cotton cloth) to 1 litre of red wine. Simmer with lid on for 10 min, do not allow to boil. Serve garnished with a slice of orange. Add sugar to taste.
Total Weight 100g.