- The latest trend from Asia – a combination of BBQ and hot pot! SOGA BBQ is the new lifestyle BBQ trend for extremely delicious, impressive and healthy food. SOGA expands the range of the traditional tabletop grill, such as raclette or hot stones, by adding a soup area for cooking meat, fish, vegetables, pasta or mushrooms. The grill is extremely easy to use.
- The SOGA hotpot and grill is unique in Australia! Surprise your family and friends with something new! Perfect for both outdoor & indoor use! SOGA BBQ brings out the best of your ingredients. Whether it’s meat, fish, vegetarian or even vegan.
- An integrated switch that controls the flow of electricity to the hotpot with a fast-heating smokeless non-stick cooking surface.
- 24*28cm Hot Pot and 34*26cm Grill surface
- Suitable for 4 to 8 people
- Fast heating smokeless non-stick cooking surface
- Easy to clean and use
- Two power connectors – Hotpot or BBQ can be used at the same time or individually
How to clean a non-stick grill:
- Once you’ve finished cooking, make sure to unplug the grill and spray a tiny amount of water while the surface is still warm. Once the surface has completely cooled, simply wipe the grill surface with some damp paper towels, sponge or cloth.
- You can immerse the grill surface in water but make sure not to splash any water into the power socket for safety purposes.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or caustic cleaners as they may damage the non-stick surface.
- Brand: SOGA
- Certification Number: GMA-506134-EA
- Model Number: STMB-806764
- Power: 2900W
- Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Hot Pot: 24cm x 28cm x 7cm
- Grill Plate: 34cm x 26cm x 1.5cm
- Home Cooking
- 1 x SOGA Electric Grill and Hot Pot