Are you just getting started with you mindful drinking journey? Or maybe you’re taking a month off booze?
This is the perfect starter pack for you. It includes:
- 2 x 750ml bottles of Altina’s Light Me Up non alcoholic sparkling white
- 2 x 750ml bottles of Altina’s La Vie En Rose non alcoholic sparkling rosé
- 3 cans of each of our can flavours – Light Me Up and La Vie En Rose (6 cans in total)
- A pack of apple or orange garnishes to dress up your cocktails on a special occasion (5 pieces per pack)
- 2 x recipe cards, so you can create a beautiful food pairing for your drinks
- FREE SHIPPING Australia wide!
Why Altina’s non alcoholic drinks?
- 0.0% alcohol
- Low sugar and low calorie
- Gluten free
- Handcrafted in Canberra
- Family run business (yes, we do a happy dance every time someone places an order 🙂 )
We’ve created 100% unique recipes so you can enjoy a completely new booze free experience.
Here’s a bit more about our delicious, unique flavours:
Our sparkling white wine alternative, Light Me Up is inspired by native flavours featuring native forestberry, supported by wattleseed, green tea and finishing with a kick.
The perfect Rosé wine alternative, La Vie En Rose features organic hibiscus and pink rose petals, laced with sweet orange and a long finish.
If you’re looking for delicious, healthy non alcoholic wine alternatives, you’ve finally found them! Better than alcohol free wine that lacks flavour and body, Altina has created these drinks from the ground up!
Our drinks capture the essence of natural ingredients, without relying on excess sugar, fruit juices, or artificial colours and flavours. Free from alcohol, but not the depth of flavour, enjoy without moderation. Simply chill and pour – no need to mix!
Taking a month off booze?
This is everything you need to get started for a Dry month! We know July is a month where many people take time off the booze. We also know that going dry can be a challenge if you’ve never done it before (or even if you have!). This pack is made for you. It’s got everything you need to get started on your sober month journey.