- Conceals annoying roots and first grey hairs.
- To intensify the colouring effect and for greater colour brilliance.
- Simply leave the shampoo on for 2 to 5 minutes and rinse.
How do you freshen up your hair colour during hairdresser visits? We have a safe and easy solution for brunettes who are bothered by their roots: Plantur 39 Colour Brown. It washes colour into your hair without you having to do any complex colouring procedures. No experiments, no hair stress – with Plantur 39 Colour Brown. Say goodbye to the first grey hairs and light roots.
The Plantur 39 Colour Brown Phyto-Caffeine Shampoo results in a deeper brown and greater colour brilliance with each wash. Annoying greys and light roots are covered. Coloured pigments build up on the hair with each wash to increase the colour intensity over time. At the same time, the phyto-caffeine helps to strengthen hair. The result: Amazingly beautiful hair.
- Use like a daily shampoo.
- Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the desired colour intensity.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- To intensify the colouring effect anf for greater colour brilliance, use Plantur 39 Colour Brown Colour Conditioner after shampooing.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-3 Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Phosphoric Acid, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Hc Blue No. 2, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Pca, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.