- Conceals annoying roots and first grey hairs.
- To intensify the colouring effect and for greater colour brilliance.
- Simply apply the Conditioner evenly throughout the hair, from the roots to the tips.
How do you freshen up your hair colour during hairdresser visits? We have a safe and easy solution for brunettes who are bothered by their roots: Plantur 39 Colour Brown. It washes colour into your hair without you having to do any complex colouring procedures. No experiments, no hair stress – with Plantur 39 Colour Brown. Say goodbye to the first grey hairs and light roots.
The Plantur 39 Colour Brown Colour Conditioner boosts the colour-intensifying effect of the shampoo. It works by covering grey hairs and light roots – the colour brilliance is enhanced each time the conditioner is used. Your hair is glossier, silkier and easier to comb. The result: Amazingly beautiful hair.
- Use like a daily conditioner and apply from the roots to the ends
- Leave on for 2 to 5 minutes depending on the desired colour intensity.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Persea Gratissima Oil, Methylparaben, Limonene, Ethylparaben, Basic Blue 99, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Phytosterols, Linalool, Basic Brown 16, Propylparaben, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Basic Brown 17, Citronellol, Sorbitan Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.