Nirvana has been formulated to boost immunity and add some warmth to your day. A blend of vibrant oils gives it a spicy aroma that uplifts the senses, and inspires positivity.
Uplifting & Immune-Boosting
Our Nirvana blend has been formulated to add some warmth to your day. The medley of vibrant essential oils gives it a spicy aroma that uplifts the senses, and inspires positivity – particularly during the holiday season.
Not only does it have an invigorating aroma, but the combination of Cinnamon, Clove Bud, and Lime also give it strong antibacterial and immune-stimulating qualities. The addition of Sweet Orange is a fantastic essential oil for boosting mood and reducing anxiety.
It is the closest oil in the Zea Essentials Range to the traditional Four Thieves Oil, that comes from a long-told historic tale of four thieves during the 15th-century plague who used Clove, Cinnamon and other botanicals to protect themselves from terrible diseases.
Add a few drops of Nirvana to an aroma diffuser or oil burner to help minimise the effects of seasonal sniffles.
During the holiday season, diffuse daily to bring the aroma of a White Christmas and enhanced wellbeing to your home.
– Promotes healthy respiratory function
– Purifying and Revitalising
– May assist digestion
– Energising and Warming
– Scent of Christmas Spirit!
✓ 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
✓ Aromatherapist Formulated
✓ 25+ Years Industry Experience
✓ Proudly Australian Made and Owned
✓ Vegan and Cruelty Free
✓ No Synthetics, Fillers or Additives
✓ For General Health and Wellbeing
✓ Donate 1% of all sales to the Planet
HOW TO USE
– Diffuser: Add a few drops of Nirvana to an aroma diffuser or oil burner to boost immunity, and bring the aroma of a White Christmas to your home.
– DIY Cleaning: Add to warm water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner
– Hand Cleanser: Combine a few drops with a carrier oil or fractionated coconut oil for a natural hand cleanser
– Steam Inhalation: To help boost immunity, try adding a few drops of Nirvana to a bowl of boiling water. Close your eyes and cover your head with a towel. Lean over the bowl at a comfortable distance (approximately 20cm). Inhale through your nose for 4 to 5 minutes. To capture the full benefit of the steam and breathe in deeply.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): Warm and comforting, Cinnamon Bark is well known for its spicy, energising aroma. It is believed to help boost the immune system and stimulate circulation.
Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata): Clove Bud effortlessly adds a little spice and warmth to awaken your body and mind. It contains powerful antioxidant properties that promote overall health and vitality.
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis): Sweet Orange is a versatile essential oil that has a delightful, juicy aroma. It is revered for its uplifting and refreshing properties. It has been known to act as an antidepressant and offers impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
Lime (Citrus aurantifolia): A crisp, refreshing citrus scent, Lime evokes happiness and excitement. It is best known for its uplifting and revitalising properties, and may aid the cure of colds and flu as well as cleansing skin of blemishes.