Neat Feat Blister Plasters have Hydrocolloid Technology which is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Neat Feat Blister Plasters act like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance to: Relieve blister pain; Protect and cushion against rubbing; offer fast wound healing. The Plaster will stay in place for several days. Each individual experience may vary.
- Clean and dry the skin before use, ensuring blister area is free from creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over the blister ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: May stay in place for several days).
- To remove plaster, Do Not Pull Upwards, but slowly stretch along the skin.
Made with Hydrocolloid embedded into the plaster to help in the healing process. Do Not Apply to Infected Wounds. Do Not Reuse, to avoid infection. If Blister worsens or does not heal, stop exercising and consult a doctor. Never Cut a Neat Feat Blister Plaster. Glue residue on clothing can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care instructions of the fabric.Diabetics consult with your doctor before use.
- Relieve blister pain
- Protect and cushion against rubbing
- Offer fast wound healing
- Stays in place for several days
- Individual experience might vary.
Clean and dry skin before use.
|Dimensions||18 × 10.5 × 1.5 cm|