The Mason Pearson Rake Comb is an extra-wide toothed comb generally used for very thick, curly or tightly permed hair for combing through and encouraging “lift”. With extra wide teeth it is ideal for detangling wet hair, or combing through a treatment.
Handcrafted from a single piece of faux tortoise shell, and embossed with the gold foil Mason Pearson seal. Each Mason Pearson comb is handcrafted using traditional techniques that produce smoothly tapered teeth and rounded tips for more comfort and care.
Unlike ordinary combs, each one is made from a single piece of material to provide completely seamless construction.
– Versatile and long lasting
– Ideal for combing through treatments
– Seamless design means that teeth with rounded edges and won’t snag the hair
– Great for detangling the hair
– Can be used by men and women
– Can be used on wet, dry or hair that is already styled.
– Great for working products through the hair in and out of the shower
– Handmade in Switzerland