Organically harvested from bees foraging in the remote wilderness of Flinders Island. It’s a deliciously sweet, nutritional Kunzea Honey.
Limited Edition Kunzea Honey is organically harvested from bees foraging in the remote and pristine wilderness of Flinders Island, Tasmania. It is a nutritional, multi-floral honey and has a deliciously sweet taste and aroma.
100% raw, cold-extracted and unfiltered, this premium honey contains the natural benefits of Kunzea.
Benefits of Kunzea Honey
✓ 100% Raw Tasmanian Honey
✓ Organic and GMO-Free
✓ Independently Tested
✓ For Health and Wellbeing
✓ Natural Medicinal Properties
✓ Unfiltered and Unprocessed
…and most importantly, delicious!
Here are some suggestions on how you can enjoy Kunzea Honey:
- Add it to your tea or coffee as a healthier sweetener
- Spread it on your toast or crumpets
- Add it to your porridge or cereal
- Addition to cheese and antipasto platters
- Stir into your drinks or cooking as sugar alternative
- Take it directly to soothe your throat
- Take it directly for general health and wellbeing
- Apply topical to burns, wounds and skin conditions
- DIY face mask for supporting tissue rebuilding and repair
If honey crystalises or becomes too thick, liquify by standing jar in hot water for 15 minutes. This is a natural process and attributes to pure, raw unprocessed honey.
100% raw, multi-floral kunzea honey
- Do not heat honey above 40°C
- Not for infants under 1 year of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee-related products
- Store away from direct sunlight
Please note, due to Quarantine restrictions Tasmanian Honey is not available to be sent to Western Australia, Kangaroo Island or New Zealand.