Glucology Sterile 30g Lancets are used for testing your blood glucose levels and have an ultra-thin 30 gauge, perfect for thin or sensitive skin-pricking. With a twist-off top for easy and safe use and available in a mix of colours making them easy to keep track of.
- High-quality surgical steel cut lancets
- Ultra-Thin 30 gauge for a less painful blood sample, needed for in-home blood glucose testing
- Universal lancets that are designed to work with most generic lancing devices that accept twist top lancets
- Gamma sterilised and electropolished ensuring safe and sterile lancets with a long-lasting shelf life
- Wash hands with soap and warm water or a suitable skin cleaning wipe. Dry well.
- Load the lancet into a lancing device and twist off the protective cap
- Choose a spot on the side of a different finger each time you take a blood sample. Follow lancing device manufacturer’s instructions for obtaining a blood sample.
- Eject lancet from lancing device and snap-on safety cap before discarding. To minimize the pain of testing, change lancet after every use to ensure the least painful puncture. Lancets become dull and painful when reused.
For your safety, never share a lancet with another person. These are sterile devices; do not use if the protective disk has been damaged or removed. Please ensure that used lancets are disposed of correctly.
ARTG Number – 297476
Remember to always seek advice from your medical practitioner before changing anything about your diabetes management. The above information is NOT medical advice.