Our Glucology Smart Nutrition Scale is designed to provide quick and accessible nutritional food information from the USDA database. Connect your phone via Bluetooth to the scales for weight and nutritional values. Once connected to the app your scale will provide general nutrient content including calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, and sugar. It will also measure vitamins and minerals from the weight of the product. For first use, make sure you install 2 x AAA batteries (included).
WHAT OUR NUTRITION SCALES OFFER
- Keeping exact track of your nutrient intakes can be difficult. The memory function helps you view this intake giving you the function of planning your meals ahead of time.
- The ‘Me’ feature in-app allows you to personalise your desired ‘target intake’ and nutrition goals for the best individual experience.
- Place your food portion on the scale for accurate measurement and select from over 7000 foods in the USDA Database or if you can’t find what you’re looking for, a custom entry function is also available.
- Based on individual goals, key nutritional information may vary. Our app lets you select which nutritional content you want to view to customise your home page and meet your health goals.
- Bluetooth enabled for Android or Apple smartphones
- No connection settings needed with app, easily pair with the scales
- Wide-range of foods available from the USDA food bank database
- Measure up to 5kg of food at once
- 12-month warranty
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT MEASURED
- General: Calories, Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, Sugar, Fiber, Cholesterol, Alcohol, Reinol
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, E, Niacin
HOW TO USE
- Hold the ON/OFF button to turn the scale on. Place on a hard flat surface for accurate measurement.
- Download the Glucology ‘SmartApple – Food Nutrition’ app using the QR code provided.
- There is no connection needed, just ensure you have your bluetooth switched on. On the app, click ‘Me’ to adjust your desired intake, unit of measurement, and language settings.
- To measure food click the ‘what kind of food’ button to take you to the food bank where you can select your food.
- Place your food portion on the scale, and the weight and nutritional value will appear in the app.
- To save your measured data, click ‘plate’ and then ‘journal’ to view your previous records
- Scales will turn off automatically once no longer in use. Store in a dry, cool place.
200mm (length) x 160mm (width) x 18mm (depth)
Scales are not waterproof, do not put in the dishwasher. Battery operated, please keep away from children.
*Disclaimer: This product is produced for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. Content should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, expertise or treatment. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new health program or diet. The writer(s) and publisher(s) of this site are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any suggestions or recipes herein or procedures undertaken hereafter. This nutritional information comes from online calculators. IBD Medical attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, figures like estimated nutritional information for recipes contained on this website, calories, fat, carbs, etc. are provided as a courtesy and are not guaranteed to be accurate. The reader is solely responsible for ensuring that any nutritional information obtained is accurate. IBD Medical is not responsible for adverse reactions, consequences or effects, resulting from the use of any recipes or suggestions herein, or procedures are undertaken hereafter. This email is not intended as nutritional advice and readers of this website are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to their health.