- STREAK FREE :– Your stainless steel appliances and surfaces will be clean with a streak free finish, every time.
- VERY EFFECTIVE :– Tough on grease and scuff marks. You don’t have to use too much product, a little goes a long way.
- SMELLS AMAZING :– Pure essential oils with antibacterial properties like Lemongrass, Eucalyptus are effective and smell amazing.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS :– Say goodbye to cheap and nasty chemicals. Our products are made from 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens, preservatives, SLS, sulphates, bleach, phenols or other nasty chemicals.
- GREY WATER & SEPTIC SAFE :– Ingredients carefully chosen to ensure safety for septic systems and grey water use.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE :– Never tested on animals, 100% plant based Vegan certified ingredients.
Ingredient transparency is one of our core values and consider them to be the Heroes of the products we make. We love showing customers exactly what goes into the products they use every day.
Below are all the ingredients in this product, their purpose and where they come from. We source all our ingredients from where they’re natively grown.
|Ingredient||Purpose & Properties||Source|
|Coconut Soap||We make our Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using traditional saponification process. One of the best soaps for general cleaning, removing grease and grime||Made in Australia
Coconut oil from Malaysia
Lye from South Korea
|Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil||Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial properties. More potent than Eucalyptus Blue Mallee, so provides a streak-free finish.||Australia|
|Clove Bud Oil||Clove oil fights mould and mildew||India|
|Menthol||Menthol naturally fights insects and promotes easier breathing||India|
|Camphor Oil||Camphor oil keeps insects away||India|
|Tea Tree Oil||Antifungal and antibacterial properties||Australia|
|Glycerine||Derived from coconut oil and palm oil free, glycerine is a natural by-product of our liquid soap making process. It has moisturising properties.||India|
|Solubiliser||Our natural plant based solubiliser blends the oils, our liquid soap and water together. It is derived from almond oil and coconut sugar.||Australia|
|Purified Water||Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 12 months.||Australia|
As this product is made from natural ingredients, they will sometimes settle. For best results, please shake well before use.
Spray on stainless steel surfaces and appliances and wipe with soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
For the best cleaning results, we recommend using a microfibre cloth. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.
We have high grade Premium Microfibre Cloths available that you will love. So not only are they effective, they feel good and will last for more washes than a standard microfibre cloth.
We do recommend spot testing on surfaces other than specified before use. This product contains pure essential oils. So, please keep out of reach of children.
50 ml – Convenient size for use while travelling, camping, in AirBnBs etc.
300 ml – Great way to try our products for the first time. The trigger spray can be locked if required.
500 ml – The 500 ml bottle is great value for money and is perfect for everyday use or spot cleaning. The trigger spray can be locked if required.
1 litre refill – If you already have one of the other sizes, you can reuse your bottle using our convenient refill size.
5 litre refill – Help reduce plastic waste by reusing your bottle with this great refill size.
20 litre bulk – Ideal for retail store refill stations, offices, commercial kitchens, kindergartens, schools, childcare centres and cleaning businesses. Our 20 litre bulk cans are truly zero-waste. We repurpose cans that would otherwise end up in land fill and give them a second life. Please Note: The colour of the can may vary (usually clear or black) depending on which cans we’re reusing. All 20 litre cans come with a convenient easy access tap.