- BULK SAVINGS :– Buy refills of the products you use the most, less plastic waste and some savings too.
- SMELLS AMAZING :– Products with pure essential oil blends that smell amazing in various products.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS :– Say goodbye to cheap and nasty chemicals. Our products are made from 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens, preservatives, SLS, sulphates, bleach, phenols or other nasty chemicals.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE :– Never tested on animals, 100% plant based Vegan certified ingredients.
- GREY WATER & SEPTIC SAFE :– Ingredients carefully chosen to ensure safety to septic systems and grey water use.
The pack comes pre-packed with the following products :
- Kitchen Cleaner 1 litre refill – perfect on most hard surfaces and for general cleaning.
- Bathroom Cleaner 1 litre refill – tough on soap scum & grime with Eucalyptus & Clove oils to help disinfect and to help fight mould & mildew.
- Floor Cleaner 1 litre refill – easily cleans a wide range of flooring surfaces with a streak free finish.
The pack contains products with all natural ingredients. Ingredient transparency is one of our core values and consider the ingredients to be the heroes in our products.
For details on the ingredients in each product, please see www.euclove.com.au/ingredients.
We make our products using natural ingredients, they will sometimes settle. For best results, please shake well before use.
Kitchen cleaner :– Spray directly onto kitchen surfaces and wipe thoroughly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth. Our ingredients are food safe. Suitable for most common kitchen surfaces. If you’re unsure, we recommend spot testing.
Bathroom cleaner :– Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces and tiles, wipe thoroughly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth. To help fight mildew, spray, leave for 12 hours – rinse & dry. To help fight mould, spray directly on black spots and areas. To it coming back, spray the bathroom cleaner regularly, about once or twice a week should do it. Suitable for most common kitchen surfaces. If you’re unsure, we recommend spot testing.
Floor cleaner :– Dilute 2 capfuls of the product for each litre of warm water and wipe thoroughly with cloth or mop. Great for most floor types including wood, ceramic or porcelain tiles.
For the best cleaning results, we recommend using a microfibre cloth. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.