- VERY EFFECTIVE :– Liquid soap made from natural Coconut oil easily cleans grime, soap scum and grease.
- POWER OF ESSENTIAL OILS :– Purpose blended essential oils that are known for their properties – Australian Eucalyptus helps fight bacteria and Indian Clove helps fight mould.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS :– Say goodbye to cheap and nasty chemicals. Our products are made from 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens, preservatives, SLS, sulphates, bleach, phenols or other nasty chemicals.
- SMELLS AMAZING :– Pure essential oils including Eucalyptus, Clove, Tea Tree & Menthol smell amazing.
- VERSATILE USES :– Tested on a wide range of materials like ceramic, marble, granite, tiles, tapware, porcelain tiles, quartz, vinyl, laminate, timber, travertine etc.
- FAMILY & PET SAFE :– Formulated with care to be safe for families, pets and planet.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE :– Never tested on animals, 100% plant based Vegan certified ingredients.
Why Is It Different?
- Antimould, Antibacterial
- Fights mould and mildew in bathrooms and showers (keeps them away with regular use)
- Vert effective on tough soap scum, grime and grease
- Grey water & septic safe
- Essential oil and coconut soap-based formulation
- Suitable on most bathroom surfaces like ceramic, tiles, tapware, shower screens etc.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Plant based, certified Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Made in Australia
- Free from synthetic chemicals
Our pure essential oil-based formulations give your bathrooms a unique, fresh, clean fragrance.
Your surfaces will smell great and be naturally clean.
Easily removes dirt. Tough on mould and grime.
When sprayed and left on for a few hours it will kill mould and can then be wiped/scrubbed off, ideally with a microfibre cloth.
Regular cleaning with Euclove Bathroom will help prevent mould occurring. Euclove Bathroom product is anti-mould, anti-bacterial, anti-septic and repels insects at the same time. It is 100% safe to use.
Ingredient transparency is one of our core values – why? Because we’re label readers ourselves. We consider our ingredients to be the Heroes of the products we make. We love showing customers exactly what goes into the products they use every day.
Below are all the ingredients in this product, their purpose and where they come from. We source all our ingredients from where they’re natively grown.
|Ingredient||Purpose & Properties||Source|
|Coconut Soap||We make our Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using traditional saponification process. One of the best soaps for general cleaning, removing grease and grime||Made in Australia
Coconut oil from Malaysia
Lye from South Korea
|Eucalyptus Oil||Eucalyptus oil has been used through history for its antibacterial properties||Australia|
|Clove Bud Oil||Clove oil helps fight mould and mildew||India|
|Menthol||Menthol naturally fights insects and promotes easier breathing||India|
|Camphor Oil||Camphor oil helps keep insects away||India|
|Tea Tree Oil||Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial properties||Australia|
|Glycerine||Derived from coconut oil and palm oil free, glycerine is a also a natural by-product of our liquid soap making process. It has moisturising properties.||India|
|Natural Solubiliser||Our natural plant based solubiliser blends the oils, our liquid soap and water together. It is derived from almond oil and coconut sugar.||Australia|
|Purified Water||Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 18 months.||Australia|
We make our products using natural ingredients, they will sometimes settle. For best results, please shake well before use.
Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces and tiles, wipe thoroughly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
To help fight mildew, spray, leave for 12 hours – rinse & dry.
To help fight mould, spray directly on black spots and areas. To it coming back, spray the bathroom cleaner regularly, about once or twice a week should do it.
For the best cleaning results, we recommend using a microfibre cloth. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.
We have high grade Premium Microfibre Cloths available that you will love. So not only are they effective, they feel good and will last for more washes than a standard microfibre cloth.
We do recommend spot testing on surfaces other than specified before use. This product contains pure essential oils. Even though the products are natural, children may find the smell attractive, so, please keep out of reach of children.
Materials: We try very hard to test on a wide range of materials like ceramic, marble, granite, tiles, tapware, porcelain tiles, quartz, vinyl, laminate, timber, travertine etc.
If you’re not sure if the product is suitable for your surface, we recommend spot testing first before using the product.
We make our products available in a variety of sizes for your convenience.
50 ml travel size – Convenient size for use while travelling, camping, in AirBnBs etc.
300 ml – Great way to try our products for the first time. The handy trigger spray can be turned on or off as required.
500 ml – The 500 ml bottle is great value for money and is perfect for everyday use or spot cleaning. The handy trigger spray can be turned on or off as required.
1 litre refill – If you already have one of the other sizes, you can reuse your bottle using our convenient refill size.
5 litre refill – Help reduce plastic waste by reusing your bottle with this great refill size.
20 litre bulk – Ideal for your business, offices, commercial kitchens, kindergartens, schools, childcare centres and cleaning businesses. Our 20 litre bulk cans are truly zero-waste. We repurpose cans that would otherwise end up in land fill and give them a second life.