Emily is a cuddly large-sized emu souvenir plush toy. Emus are flightless birds and are the second largest bird in the world, they can grow up to 2m tall. Emily has soft, long fluffy fur and a soft velour neck and legs.
She is a lifelike stuffed animal with hand airbrushed details and measures 29cm/11.5″ in height (not including the legs), 45cm/17.7″ in length and 15cm/6″ in width.
- Soft handcrafted item making it the perfect Australian souvenir gift for the international traveller
- Emily makes a wonderful pair with Penny, a must-have collection set
- Great as an educational toy for this coat of arms animal
- Made using the highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable using chemical/soap-free cleaning agent
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight – 0.270 kg
- Barcode – 8997002560545
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys’ “Australian Animals”, “Emu” and “Birds” Soft Toy Collections.