The EmeTerm band is a clinically proven, effective, and quick drug-free nausea relief band that relieves retching, nausea and vomiting caused by morning sickness (during pregnancy), motion sickness and medically induced nausea (Chemotherapy).
Relieve nausea, retching or vomiting with the EmeTerm Antiemetic Stimulator Band! (includes NEW updated wristband)
Want to travel but concerned about travel sickness, seasickness or car sickness? Want to enjoy the signs from the mountain but altitude just kills your desire? Want to experience Virtual Reality but worried about dizziness? Want relief from chemotherapy-related nausea?
Then, our bestselling EmeTerm is definitely for you! No drugs, no worries about potential side-effect.
EmeTerm is a proven, safe and effective drug free nausea relief wrist band that prevents and relieves nausea and vomiting caused by morning sickness (during pregnancy) , motion sickness (while riding a car, a boat, or a plane) and medically induced nausea (e.g. Chemotherapy). The anti-nausea and vomiting relief band- EmeTerm sends pulsating signals to your brain, which in turn reduces the nausea you feel in your stomach. You can choose from five different intensities, depending on the severity of the nausea you are experiencing.
EmeTerm Antiemetic Electrode Stimulator Sickness & Nausea Relief is designed to meet the IP65 rating, making it completely dust-proof and water-resistant. The EmeTerm band is made with hypo-allergenic material and the device is equipped with specialized electrodes that maximize the electrical conductivity. The Emeterm is also magnetically charged for convenience and lasts up to nine hours per charge.
- Morning sickness associated with pregnancy
- Motion sickness associated with travel sickness (seasickness, car sickness, VR dizziness, Altitude stress, airplane sickness)
- Vomiting caused by chemotherapy
- Safe to use & User-friendly
- Works best for both adults and children over the age of 6years+
- Hypoallergenic, Water-resistant, Dust-proof
- CE Certified, Winner of iF Design Award 2017
- Wearable technology for the prevention and treatment of Vomiting and Nausea.
- Targeted Neuro Modulation.
- Fast drug-free, non-drowsy relief from nausea, retching and vomiting.
- No hypoallergenic conductivity gel required
- Standard therapy using targeted electric current
- Size: Fits 5.1″-8.9″ wrists
- The EmeTerm device is indicated for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in patients aged 6 years and older.
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 1-year warranty
- Replacement straps available
- 1×EmeTerm anti-emetic device
- 1×USB charging cable
- 1×User Manual
Advantages of using EmeTerm:
The anti-nausea and vomiting wristband- EmeTerm uses electric impulses to stimulate targeted vomiting central in the brain, and precisely blocks the signal of nausea and vomiting from brain to stomach.
- EmeTerm takes a whole new approach to prevent users from experiencing nausea and vomiting, and to help relieve users who are already experiencing them.
- No Side Effects
- Quick Effect
- Military Grade Waterproof
- The strap has a length ranging from 5.1-8 inches
Tips for effective use
- It is essential to cleanse and de-grease the skin and electrodes thoroughly before the treatment to ensure a good quality skin-electrode interface. Use cleansing wipes to cleanse and de-grease the wrist skin.
- Under low temperature and low moisture climate (e.g. winter), it is recommended to start the treatment at least 10 minutes before experiencing nausea.
- It is recommended to change to the other wrist after 30 minutes using for the users who are used in a humid environment or have allergic skin.
1. EmeTerm is mainly for palliative effect, and can greatly relieve nausea and vomiting after use, but it is not a cure.
2. The EmeTerm device is indicated for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in patients 6 years of age or older.
3. Please consult with your physician if you have a cardiac pacemaker or implanted defibrillator, other implanted metallic and electronic device near the working device.
Sizing: Fits 5.1″ -8.9″ wrists
1 year warranty
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee -To prove our confidence in the products we provide and it’s value to you, we are offering a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
When to use EmeTerm?
You can use EmeTerm either before or after your nausea and vomiting symptoms start, and leave it on for as long as your symptoms last. If you are highly susceptible to motion sickness, apply EmeTerm one half hour before a motion sickness event.
How can I be sure I’ve found the area for maximum stimulation?
1.After the device is turned on, adjust the positioning of the device on the wrist by moving it slightly up or down
2. This device has five gears for stimulation: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (gear 5 is the highest setting).
3.If you are unable to feel the tingling on one wrist, then try the band on the opposite wrist.
On which wrist should I wear the device?
On the wrist that gives you the greatest tingling feeling at the lowest stimulation level.
How do I turn off the device?
Press and hold down the Power Button for 3 seconds
Is dry or sensitive skin a problem?
For dry skin, there is no problem. If you have especially sensitive skin, Switch between left and right hand every 15-20 minutes if necessary.
How long can the battery last?
The battery can be charged for 2 hours at a time and can last about 7 hours.
EmeTerm Unboxing Video – User Instructions
How does the Emeterm band work?
Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a low-frequency pulse with a particular frequency, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It consists of a small unit, attached to the head via electrode pads, through which a harmless electrical signal is passed. The sensation is not painful or unpleasant, and can be likened to “pins and needles”, or even gentle massage. Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a low-frequency pulse with a particular frequency, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
1. EmeTerm attached to the wrist via electrode pads, delivers signal through the median nerve at the location on the underside of the wrist.
2. These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting.
3. By releasing a low-frequency pulse, it can adjust the vagus nerve signal traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach, then reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
All orders received by 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the same business day. Orders received after 2pm AEST are usually sent out on the next business day.