WHAT IS ELECTROLYTE & TURMERIC 95% CURCUMIN EXTRACT DRINK POWDER
- A combination of Carbohydrates (Dextrose and Sucrose), optimum ratio of essential Electrolytes, and Turmeric 95% Curcumin for super fast recovery and with a refreshing lemon 🍋 flavour.
- Prevents dehydration and is easy on the stomach, rapidly soluble, provides all-day energy and it tastes great.
- Mild, natural 🍋 lemon flavour and it is perfect for all day use.
- Refuel with essentials like Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Dextrose, Sucrose and Turmeric Extract 95% Curcumin for hydration, energy and muscle recovery. For optimised body absorption of the 95% Curcumin we have added a pinch black pepper.
Created for every active person to refuel and recover.
Our Electrolyte Powder can help by combining the minerals lost through sweat – such as Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Dextrose, Sucrose and Turmeric Extract 95% Curcumin for hydration, energy and muscle recovery to fight dehydration and inflammation before it sets in.
WHY IS CURCUMIN IN THERE?
Recover faster with the health benefits of 95% Curcumin Powder in your electrolyte drink and reduce soar muscles. For best results, please consult your healthcare professional, in conjunction with a healthy, balanced diet.
WHAT IT DOES:
Electrolyte powder can help the body replace the fluids and salts that it loses through sweat from exercise or illness which causes dehydration.
WHAT IT CONTAINS:
- Sucrose Turmeric Extract 95% Curcumin
HOW ITS CONSUMED:
Mix five scoops of Nutra Nourished Electrolyte Powder with 400ml of (cold) water to get 100 calories of energy and all the electrolytes and anti-inflammatories (750mg of Turmeric Extract Standardized 95% Curcumin) you need for optimum performance and muscle recovery.
WHERE IS IT MADE?
Made in Australia on the Gold Coast to assure the highest quality and purity for each batch of supplements.
VITAMIN AND DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.
Our Premium Dietary Supplements are not a substitute for good nutrition or a balanced diet. They are not in any way superior to or more beneficial than dietary nutrients.