Get a great start on de-plastifying your bathroom. It can be ones of the biggest culprits in the entire house and to have a sustainable self care and bathroom routine, there is no better time to start than now!
In this bundle you will receive
– a Konjac sponge which is a natural, all organic sponge that is super easy to use and lasts for soooo long. At the end of it’s life ( mine is still going after almost a year) you can pop it into your compost bin as it’s made from the konjac root – 100% natural
– a bamboo toothbrush. We use over 60million plastic toothbrushes in Australia per year. Change to a natural bamboo toothbrush for your oral hygiene. Snap off the nylon bristles, dispose off normally, then compost your bamboo handle.
– a bamboo toothbrush stand. This has a little drainage hole at the bottom too. Totally compostable.
– 30 metres of eco dental floss. we have two types, the black is bamboo/charcoal and then white is cornstarch/mint. They come in a refillable glass jar
– an all natural sisal soap saver. One of the most important switches is going from a plastic pump container to a natural bar soap and this little exfoliating soap saver bag creates lots of suds, gives your skin a good rub and can contains lots of those little ‘end’ bits that may look ugly in your soap dish. Pop into the compost when finished.
Please note that I will choose the colours that I put into your bundle unless you leave a specific note. They are all amazing!