Dailee Slip Super is expertly and anatomically designed to suit every shape and body perfectly. Ideal for those experiencing moderate to heavy incontinence and less mobility, Dailee Slips by ConfidenceClub are easy to put on and remove while lying down or can be pulled up and down just like regular underwear for more active users. A convenient wetness indicator, breathable fabric and an ultra-dry core help prevent skin irritation while reducing bulk for a more comfortable fit.
- Secure velcro tabs for easy adjustment and refastening
- Magic Ear elastic side panels increase stretch for greater comfort and mobility
- Silky soft for fabric feel against skin
- Breathable fabric and wetness indicator for skin health
- Innovative Ultra Dry core for fast acting, superior absorbency and reduced bulk
- Active odour lock keeps you fresh with odour neutralising material
- Double leakage barriers, and ultimate defence leg cuffs ensure performance
- Suitable for moderate to heavy urinary, faecal and mixed incontinence.
- Dermatologically tested and latex free
- For day and night with superior night security for leak reduction
- Unisex – For men and women
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity
|Product Code: NDSS28|