Care Slips Plus have been developed specifically for people seeking an exceptional value product with no compromise on performance. These slips have been designed and manufactured in Europe from premium materials and environmentally conscious processes. The anatomical design should suit every shape and body. A convenient wetness indicator, breathable fabric and an ultra-dry core help prevent skin irritation while reducing bulk for a more comfortable fit.
- Secure velcro tabs for easy adjustment and refastening
- Super absorbent with Drylock Technology Inside
- Silky soft for fabric feel against skin
- Breathable fabric and wetness indicator for skin health
- Active odour lock keeps you fresh with odour neutralising material
- Suitable for moderate to heavy urinary, faecal and mixed incontinence.
- Dermatologically tested and latex free
- For day and night with superior night security for leak reduction
- Unisex – For men and women
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity
|Product Code: NDCPM28|