A therapeutic blend of warming, clearing and refreshing essential oils designed to promote easy breathing and decongestion.
Aids Breathing and Congestion
Our Breathe Easy Blend is a remarkable medley of therapeutic quality pure essential oils which combine to do just that—help you breathe easier!
A beautiful combination of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Scotch Pine and Kunzea help to soothe the airways, and can easily be added to aroma diffuser or applied topically.
Breathe Easy has a pleasant aroma that is calming to the senses and perfect for night-time diffusion, allowing for more restful sleep, particularly during the cooler months of winter.
This refreshing blend may also promote concentration and lower anxiety.
– Promotes breathing and respiration
– Aids Decongestion
– Purifying and Refreshing
– Natural Antiseptic
– Cleansing and Uplifting
✓ 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend
✓ Aromatherapist Formulated
✓ 25+ Years Industry Experience
✓ Proudly Australian Made and Owned
✓ Vegan and Cruelty Free
✓ No Synthetics, Fillers or Additives
✓ For General Health and Wellbeing
✓ Donate 1% of all sales to the Planet
HOW TO USE
– Diffuser: Diffuse at nighttime to calm the senses, clear the airways and promote a restful sleep. Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice to encourage easy breathing and purified surroundings.
– Topical: Apply topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet. Dilute with a carrier oil or fractionated coconut oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
– Inhalation: During the day, pop a couple of drops of the Breathe Easy blend on a tissue and inhale, as needed, to help clear the nasal passages. You can also pop the tissue under your pillow at night to aid sleep.
– Steam Inhalation: To help with congestion and mild upper respiratory complaints, try adding a few drops of Breathe Easy to a bowl of boiling water. Close your eyes and cover your head with a towel. Lean over the bowl at a comfortable distance (approximately 20cm). Inhale through your nose for 4 to 5 minutes. To capture the full benefit of the steam and breathe in deeply.
– Compression: A damp cloth compression is a wonderful way to use Breathe Easy, particularly for headaches or migraines. Simply combine approximately 6-8 drops of oil to 2-4 drops of emulsifier. Once combined, add the blend to 2 cups of either lukewarm or cool water. Mix together and soak your cloth, preferably 100% cotton. Allow the cloth to absorb the liquid then wring out and place on the appropriate area of the body.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. These safety guidelines are not a complete safety reference for the proper use of essential oils. When in doubt, consult your physician and/or a qualified and trained aromatherapy practitioner.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita): Suitable for an abundance of topical and respiratory uses, Peppermint is one of the most versatile essential oils in the world. It invigorates and stimulates the mind, and may help open the airways.
Scotch Pine (Pinus sylvestris): A purifying and antiseptic oil that is distilled from the needles of the tree. It has a warm and earthy scent with a balsamic undertone. It is useful for calming colds and flu. Known as an ‘oil of tranquillity’ and recognised for its ability to promote physical relaxation.
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus polybractea): Clean and cleansing, Eucalyptus has powerful antiseptic properties. The extremely versatile Australian Native is loved for its fresh, pungent aroma and purifying properties. It is well-known for its healing effects on the respiratory system, and a great aid for cold and flus.
Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua): A soft essential oil bosating an abundance of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties – making it a must-have in our Breathe Easy Blend. Kunzea slows the activity of the nervous system, improves sleep quality, promotes concentration and lowers anxiety.