BMC M1 Mini Automatic Travel CPAP Device – Redefining ”MINI”
The BMC M1 Mini is an Automatic Pressure Adjusting Travel sized CPAP device designed for the treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS). This travel CPAP device is BMC’s first smallest travel device – so tiny and light it can easily fit in your handbag while travelling.
The BMC M1 Mini device measures 159mm x 66mm x 72mm and weighs in at just 400 grams! The M1 Mini is supplied standard with slimline 15mm tube that is also compatible with most CPAP mask brands with a 22mm attachment.
- Light, Compact, Portable -Weighs 400 grams, lightest in the market.
- Requires no distilled water, bulky humidifier, the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) disc shaped tablet is attached to your short tubing (only available for the BMC P2H Nasal Pillows Mask, BMC N5H Nasal Mask, BMC N5AH Nasal CPAP Masks). The HME reuses the moisture from your breath to add humidity to your therapy air. This makes your BMC M1 Mini device more portable than traditional CPAP devices.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- User friendly smart control with the BMC MiniApp available on both iOS and Android.
Smart A/C Modes – Using intelligent pressure adjusting technology, the BMC M1 Mini device can automatically alter
the treatment pressure parameters to adapt to user’s changing lifestyle. Ensuring the best therapy is delivered, every night.
Auto sensitivity Adjustment – Three levels of auto algorithm sensitivity which include standard, soft and female. This adjusts how quickly the pressure adjusts in response to sleep events tailored to the characteristics of male/female OSA patients.
Smart Operation Design: The M1 Mini Travel CPAP is operated exclusively via the BMC Mini App available for FREE download on both iOS and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the MiniApp seamlessly connects with your BMC M1 Mini device. You can turn the device on/off, adjust parameters, set up your device and profile remotely through the BMC Mini App, you can generate reports and share reports with your physician via the BMC Mini App instantaneously.
Auto Ramp Feature: The M1 Mini device can sense when you fall asleep and adjust the ramp time accordingly. Auto Ramp provides maximum comfort during the night.
Accessories reminder: Set accessories replacement reminders including CPAP filter, HME, CPAP mask and tubing to ensure optimal performance.
Maintenance Reminder: Set a 180 days or 360 days maintenance reminder to keep your M1 Mini device in optimal condition.
Waterless Humidification CPAP Masks with Moisture Exchange: Waterless humidification CPAP mask significantly improves convenience for the user by eliminating a bulky heated humidifier into an integrated Moisture Exchanger on the CPAP mask. *All connection ports are standard, compatible with standard CPAP masks.
- Working Mode: CPAP/ Auto
- Device Size: 159 mm × 66 mm × 72 mm | Weight: < 400 g
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
- Pressure Sensitivity: Standard / Soft / Female
- Smart A/C : Yes
- Ramp Time: 0 – 60 min / Auto
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.0 A max
- Device Input: 19 V, 1.26 A
- Sound Pressure Level: ＜ 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
BMC M1 Mini compatible CPAP Masks: BMC P2H Nasal Pillow Mask, BMC N5H Nasal CPAP Mask and N5AH Nasal CPAP Mask.
The M1 Mini is supplied standard with slimline 15mm tube that is also compatible with most CPAP mask brands with a 22mm attachment provided with the BMC Travel CPAP Masks or HME ”waterless humidification” CPAP Masks.
Included with the device:
- 1 x BMC M1 Mini Auto CPAP device
- 1 x 6 ft CPAP Tubing (15mm)
- 2 x CPAP Filter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 2 x drawstring bags
- User Manual