Make the change to sustainable, eco-friendly product bamboo toothbrushes.
Bamboo is a hardy, fast-growing grass and the new shoots can grow up to 1 metre per day.
These round handled toothbrushes are
- Made with MOSO bamboo which is sustainable and biodegradable and pandas DO NOT eat this type of bamboo
- Bamboo is an antimicrobial material so you won’t need to worry about bacteria on your handle.
- A chemical-free, cruelty-free, vegan product
- BPA free medium-strength bristles
- Round handle for easy grip
- Fun colours to brighten up your teeth cleaning experience!
DISPOSAL: Break the head off or pull out the bristles with pliers. Dispose of the bristles in the normal rubbish. The handle can go into the recycling bin or compost.
ECO FACT: The bathroom is a huge pit of plastic waste and toothbrushes don’t get away innocently. In the US it is estimated that upwards of 850 million toothbrushes are thrown out and end up in landfill … that’s in 1 year! In Australia, we are using and dumping over 30 million per year. This is approximately 1000 tonnes of the landfill that sit there indefinitely.
We choose the colours based on what we have in stock and always to give you a variety but in the end, “you get what you get and you don’t get upset!”