Probiotic Face Serum – Serum With B-Vitamin Complex
Using a blend of Jojoba Milk and powerful probiotic non-dairy yoghurt, this natural facial serum softens and deeply hydrates the skin for a luminous complexion.
The new milky formula – which provides a silky texture on the skin – is an ultra-lightweight and quick-absorbing emulsion proven to bring balance to the skin microbiome.
Combined with Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E, the Probiotic Jojoba Milk serum revitalises skin cells for the ultimate hydration boost – leaving your skin softer, smoother, and healthier.
Sitting within our Nourishing Range, the Jojoba Probiotic Milk serum not only acts as a hydrating milky serum but also has brightening effects to improve skin tone and age spots.
Key Benefits of Probiotic Jojoba Milk
Visibly reduces redness: ACB Yogurt helps alleviate redness and irritation. This probiotic serum can visibly reduce redness in 15 minutes* and increase the resistance to skin barrier damage**.
Hydrates and softens: The combination of Jojoba Milk, ACB Yogurt and B-Vitamin Complex hydrates and softens the skin. With an innovative silky and weightless texture, Jojoba Milk effortlessly absorbs into the skin, leaving it replenished and smooth.
Balances skin microbiome: With BeauPlex VH, this serum balances and strengthens the skin’s microbiome. The B-Vitamin Complex encourages collagen production and protects the skin barrier from oxidative attacks.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) – The Protector – Natural antioxidant, moisturiser
- Vitamin C (sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – The Protective Corrector – Natural antioxidant, enhances skin firmness, stimulates collagen production, dark spot corrector
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide) – The Energiser – Necessary component for the cell metabolism, strengthens the skin barrier, moisturises the skin, stimulates collagen production, controls sebum production, anti-acne effect
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – The Moisturizer – Skin moisturiser, has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes irritated skin
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – The Cell Activator – Essential for normal skin metabolism, helps reduce sebum production, improves the oily appearance of the face, helps to refine the skin texture, helps to reduce the appearance of acne
- ACB Yogurt Dermal Respiratory Factor PF (Derived from bacteria that is used to inoculate milk to create yoghurt – vegan and non-dairy) – increases cellular respiration, stimulates collagen production, probiotic to encourage healthy skin microbiome, redness-reducing, soothing
- Jojoba Milk – hydrating, softening, nourishing, vegan alternative to milk
This is a multi-purpose milky serum. It can be used as a natural facial serum in a skincare routine or on top of make-up for skin glow. This Probiotic Jojoba Milk serum can even partner with Ultimate Serum for double-serum benefits.
For the best results, use the Probiotic Jojoba Milk Serum with our Nourishing Range products, including Jojoba Bead Cleanser, Jojoba Toning Mist, Hydrating Peptide Day Cream, Firming Eye Balm, Jojoba & Rosehip Oil, Overnight Renewal Cream and Jojoba Lip Balm.
Why Jojoba based skincare?
Jojoba is not an oil but a liquid wax ester that is the closest botanical match to our skin’s natural oil. It is able to carry the active natural ingredients within each of our products deep into the skin which is why Jojoba is the heart of our entire natural skincare range.
Sustainably grown at our Beresford Farm in the nutrient-rich fields of Yenda, Australia, our signature Wadi-Wadi Jojoba found at the heart of our products, activates your skin’s natural intelligence, because it’s made just like your skin’s natural oil.
- Australian Owned & Made
- Natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging
*Using Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate ** Using Beauplex Vitamin for 4 weeks.